Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Joke

A young man married a beautiful woman who had previously divorced 10 husbands....
On their wedding night she told her new husband
"Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."
"What?" said the puzzled groom "how can you still be a virgin if you've been married 10 times before?"
"Well husband number 1 was a sales representative, he kept telling me how great it was going to be.
Husband number 2 was in software support, he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but said he'd look into it and get back to me.
Husband number 3 was from Field services, he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.
Husband number 4 was in telemarketing, even though he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.
Husband number 5 was an Engineer, he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement and design a new state of the art method.
Husband number 6 was from Finance and Administration, He thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.
Husband number 7 was in Marketing, although he had a product, he was never sure how to position it.
Husband number 8 was a Psychiatrist; all he ever did was talk about it.
Husband number 9 was a Gynaecologist; all he did was look at it.
Husband number 10 was a stamp collector , all he ever did was lick it...God I miss him....
But now I've married you , I'M SO EXCITED.........."
"Good" said the husband " but why?"
"You're a Tax man. This time I know I'm going to get screwed!"

No comments: